Generally, all of us find Negative content about allegations of Scams, Corruption, Connection to Criminals, Political Moves, etc. all over the internet. I’m trying to write Truth about Sharad Pawar.No single corruption case was filed or proved against him till today. Many politicians like Gopinath Munde & self-declared social workers like G.R.Khairnar, Anna Hajare, and others ONLY made baseless allegations in Media ( spread further by RSS online + Chit-Chat army ) but NO single case stood in Court of Law.
“After Mumbai Bomb Blasts, Mr.Sharad Pawar was the one who immediately came in Mumbai and got back the city to normal in just 2 days by his administration skills.Got started the working of Bombay Stock Exchange in order to avoid Financial losses of the nation.Started the Mumbai Locals Trains , Aarey Milk Van & Best buses which developed confidence into the minds of Mumbaikars.”For your kind information
1. Women Empowerment by presenting the first Women Policy in India which gave reservations in Politics, Institutions and even in Defence Services.
2. Strengthening of Cooperative Sector for the welfare of Farmers, Agriculture in India.3. Development of Cooperative Educational Institutes like Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Vidya Pratisthan , Fishery Universities, Agricultural Universities for Educational Upliftment in Rural region.
4. 70 thousand crores of Loan Wavier for the Farmers.
5. Introducing modernization techniques & better Agricultural policies along with proper implementation which resulted in world records of Agricultural Produce in India. ( One may term it as 2nd Green Revolution).
6. Development of IT Sector in Maharashtra which grown faster than any other cities in India making Pune the IT hub.
7. Various other projects which generated huge number of employment for the Skilled as well as Unskilled workers.
8.India won the War of Kargil with the BOFORS for which Mr.Pawar suffered severe allegations of corruption ( again Unproved allegations)
9. Naming of Marathwada University after Indian Scholar Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar in-spite of all critic made by his own community strongmen and even after knowing that he may lose the Power in Maharashtra. Without caring of his Rule in State government he did name the university as Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. Later his party couldn’t remain in Power.
10.Formation of MMDA ( Mumbai Metropolitan Development Authority) and building Mumbai as the Global Economic Centre by developing Bandra-Kurla Complex providing all required infrastructure facilities being Chief Minister of Maharashtra in 1978.
11.Laying the foundation for Petrochemical Industry.Identifying that Oil & Natural Gas reserved found in the Arabian Sea could hugely contribute to Economic Prosperity of the state he did all he could start with the formation of Committee under the leadership of Dr.Homi Sethana.
12.Charioteer of Industry: Many veteren industrialists like Shri.Ratan Tata, Sairus Poonnawala, industrialisationMr.Bajaj has publically admired Mr.Pawar for his clear vision for Progressive steps & Leadership to insight industrialization & changing global scenario.
13. By heart friendship across the world with leaders from all sectors like Former President of India Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam,Former World Bank President Robert Mcnamara,Bill Clinton, Former Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hassina, Former Defence Minister of China Quinn Jewai, Interl CEO Craig Barett, Previous US President Barrack Obama,Current PM Narendra Modi and much more people beyond Politics.
14. After proving his administrative abilities in BCCI, he also succeeded in winning ICC Presidential Elections.
15. Revolution in Horticulture sector of India.
16. Pawar has advocated globalization accepting & implementing many modernisation steps.
17. Contribution to Disaster Management works all over India which got him appointed as Vice-President of Disaster Management Committee by Great Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, even being in the Opposition party.
18. Development of Animal Husbandry & Dairy Sector as allied income sources to the Farming Community of India being Union Agricultural Minister.
These are just some good aspects I tried to bring to your notice. You are wise. I hope you will try to focus & think before you write about Mr.Sharad Pawar.